Polygon TENS Pain Relief SR591
(£ 19.98 including 20% VAT)
The SR-591 provides low frequency therapy using a week electrical current to directly stimulate muscles, nerve fibres and acupuncture pathways. This form of therapy serves to relax muscles, reshape the body, calm the nervous system, improve circulation and assist in the natural healing of the applied areas. TENS provides an effective drug and side affect free form of pain relief.
Intended Purpose of TENS:
- To relieve soreness to the applied area.
- To relieve symptomatic, long term intractable pain.
- Having the effect of a massage, remove paralysis of the peripheral nervous system.
- Assist the management of post surgical and traumatic acute pain problems.
- Having the effect of regular exercise, help tone and strengthen the muscle.
- Can be used in the treatment of back pain, lumbago, sciatica, tension, headache, sports strains and sprains, damaged ligaments and all muscle related injuries.
- Recommended not for use during pregnancy
- 8 programs providing the different stimulation effects, with mode setting and memorising function.
- 9 different output intensities to cater for the requirements of different parts of the body.
- Load detect function - cuts down the intensity to the lowest level once the conductive pads leave the skin so that the pads can be moved to different parts of the body whilst the machine is still on.
- Soft function to reduce the strength softly on a chosen level of intensity.
- Repeat function to keep favourite stimulating function performs continually.
- Automatic therapy time of 15 minutes.
- Cord / pads storage plate and soft leather bag for easy storage.
- Energy saving function with auto power off.
- Battery: DC 3.0V
- Bandwidth: 225uS
- Bandwidth frequency: 2-50 Hz
- Output current: Max 25 mA
- output voltage: 85 V
- Average battery life: Approx 30 hours
- Size: 152 x 55 x 20 mm
- Weight: 90g (including batteries)
- Batteries included
Replacement TENS machine pads are readily available